Sunday, August 16, 2009

Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down) - Backstreet Boys [1st Single]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Everybody knows who are the Backstreet Boys. So, I don't think I need to do any introduction for them. They have sold over 100 million albums worldwide and now they are BACK with their 7th studio album 'This Is Us'. The 1st single is titled 'Straight Through My Heart (Soldier Down)' and its produced by hit producer RedOne! 'Straight Through My Heart' is an upbeat pop/dance song, the intro sounds a tad bit like Enrique's 'Takin Back My Love' but after that, the song is a hit of its own, its upbeat, its catchy, it kinda brings back that typical pop the group did back in the days with a modern twist, the melody and harmony of the song is a candy to the ears, I hope this brings them back to the top! Enjoy~!

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!