Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Look To You - Whitney Houston [1st/Promo SINGLE]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The ultimate power house Diva is making a COMEBACK, Whitney Houston widely known for her hit singles 'I Will Always Love You' & 'Saving All My Love For You'. She is releasing her forthcoming album 'I Look To You' end of this month and now we have the 1st single or some say its the PROMO single its the album title track. 'I Look To You' is a slow R&B power ballad, it brings that 'I Will Always Love You' vibe to it, its a beautiful breath taking track, people who appreciates this kind of music will adore it very much, it's a very soothing track, with her awesome vocals, Welcome Back Whitney!. Enjoy~!

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!