Sunday, August 16, 2009

Korean Import : 2NE1

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes. I'm sorry. 2NE1 has been out for quite a while but now only I've made an effort to post them. I'm sorry, they are just too good and I was too busy enjoying them. LMFAO. Anyways. 2NE1 is a new girl group which came from the similar company with Big Bang. They have their own style and swagga, loving their style very much. Now, they have released 3 singles so far. Here are the songs!

Lollipop - Big Bang & 2NE1
  • This can be considered as their debut track with Big Bang, its an upbeat dance/pop song, catchy as hell, seriously, its awesomely catchy with the 'lolli's' going on in the chorus, its a very fun song, easily do some dance to it.
Fire - 2NE1
  • This is their OFFICIAL 1st Single off their mini album. 'Fire' is an upbeat urban/pop/dance song, the beat is PURE FIRE!, catchy as fire, even though you dont understand a single thing, this song gets u singing along the lyrics!, its such a party starting song, gets the party pumping and dancing.
I Don't Care - 2NE1
  • With 2 songs being dance/pop songs, 'I Don't Care' is a midtempo r&b/pop song, it has that clappy beat going on in there, sounds like the mainstream top 40 songs, it has that emotional thingy in there, nice vocals, incredibly catchy. 2NE1 is definitely Korea's next big thing. 

Lollipop
Fire (2 Versions!) Street & Space. I love the Space version much more!
Space Version.
Street Version.
I Don't Care

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!