Monday, July 6, 2009

RANDOM NEWS.

  • R.I.P. to the KING OF POP Michael Jackson. He brought us great music and dance moves that moved the whole world and influenced many artists. I can't stop listening to his songs! and I can't believe they raised the price of 'The Essentials of Michael Jackson'. bloody people making money off people who passed on. wtf. so evil.
  • My music blog has passed 20000+++ visitors. I mean. quite a long time ago already.. but still.. it's unbelievable. THANKS TO ALL OF U! WHO VISITS and MUSIC LOVERS. =D. keep it up! lets hit 30000 ASAP
  • I'm sorry if I am slow on updates, I have a personal blog to bring back from the dust.. so.. please understand... and also. due to lack of updates .. its because the music world now is kinda inactive.. as in.. very little new songs..  =D. So, find time to discover new songs/artist that YOU WILL NEVER in your mind think that you'll listen in my blog!! Enjoy~!
peace and love. Jotaru. 

No comments: