Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ego / Sweet Dreams - Beyonce [5th/6th Single + Vids]

Beyonce released 2 singles again from her album 'I Am... Sasha Fierce' . But this time somehow they were not double singles. As you people know or dont know, I dont really like her, but luckily she has listenable music. 'Ego' was released to urban/rhythmic radio and it did quite well, it's a r&b/soul midtempo song, its catchy, snappy beats, its a nice song, 'Sweet Dreams' is going to be released to pop radio, its a dark pop/dance song, mysterious feel to it, I think the song is growing on me? Anyways, below are both videos for both songs, and for me its kinda boring and lame, she keeps on using the same concept as 'Single Ladies', Enjoy~!

Ego
Sweet Dreams

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!