Friday, July 10, 2009

Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson [3rd Single + Live Performance]

Following up her hits 'My Life Would Suck Without You' and 'I Do Not Hook Up' from her album 'All I Ever Wanted' is 'Already Gone'. 'Already Gone' is a pop/power ballad, its produced by OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder, it has some similarities in its production with Beyonce's 'Halo' and rumor has it which could 90% be true judging by Beyonce's history, that 'Already Gone' is the 1st and ORIGINAL track recorded and Beyonce wanted a track like that..and thats how 'Halo' came around. 'Already Gone' is a very beautiful, angelic power ballad, its heavenly-feel beats, and Kelly's flawless vocals, its such a great song, this song made me cry back when I had my certain issue, the video has said to be shot. But now, I'll just post the LIVE performance of this song, and this is WONDERFULLY done by her, could possibly top the album version, if you guys want the MP3 of the live version, REQUEST for it!. Enjoy~!

*UPDATED WITH LIVE MP3 IN COMMENTS*


Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!