Sunday, December 14, 2008

Halo/Diva - Beyoncé [Double 2nd Singles]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Following the smash hits 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies' from the double disc album 'I Am.... Sasha Fierce', Beyoncé is releasing 'Halo' from the 'I Am...' side as the 2nd single and 'Diva' from the 'Sasha Fierce' side. Abit confusing huh?. I know. Anyways. 'Halo' is a MUST HAVE. It's a very angelic pop power ballad tune, great beats, awesome lyrics, very holy-ish, very touching somehow. 'Diva' is similar to Lil' Wayne's 'A Milli', it's a catchy hip-hop r&b tune, the 'I'm a hell of a diva' phrase gets stuck in your mind easily like glue! The videos has been shot and will premiere soon. Enjoy~!

Links Are In The Comments.  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!

2 comments:

FisheyBlakey said...

Halo [LISTEN TO IT NOW!]
Diva [LISTEN TO IT NOW!]

Anonymous said...

I'm really feelin' Sasha Fierce but I don't think it's an act.

Beyonce really has two personalities and this album is just her way of telling us.

johnjohnsaidit.com