Wednesday, December 31, 2008

BEST SONGS OF 2008.

  1. Just Dance - Lady GaGa 
  2. When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
  3. Forever - Chris Brown
  4. Womanizer - Britney Spears
  5. Disturbia - Rihanna
  6. Poker Face - Lady GaGa
  7. So What - P!nk
  8. Feedback - Janet Jackson
  9. Crush - David Archuleta
  10. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
Honorable Mentions :
Bossy - Lindsay Lohan
We Break The Dawn - Michelle Williams
I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry
Touch My Body - Mariah Carey
Untouched - The Veronicas (even though it was released in 2007 in Australia.)
Circus - Britney Spears
Keeps Gettin' Better - Christina Aguilera
Shake It - Metro Station.

All these are based on my plays and my opinion! xD.
(Go download these songs by clicking the tags or the search bar!)


Happy New Year y'll!

No comments: