Saturday, November 12, 2011

Be My Baby - Wonder Girls [1st Single + Vid]

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The Wonder Girls are back! Like, FINALLY. I started following K-pop, thanks to their debut hit song 'Tell Me' and from then on, they brought us hits like 'So Hot' & the Worldwide smash hit 'Nobody' which showcased K-pop to the whole world, I have always said that they are the Original K-pop Girl group, and will always be. Their comeback single is called 'Be My Baby', its an uptempo dance/pop song, it has abit of a ol'skool vibe in the song, a little bit 'christmasy'/holiday feel to it, its REALLY REALLY CATCHY, and the music video is awesome, the dance is choreographed by the one who did Beyonce's 'Single Ladies', and my my, The Wonder Girls, they all loook so amazing. Enjoy~!


   


Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!