Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bass Down Low (feat. The Cataracts) - Dev [1st Single + Vid]

Yes, Dev is the girl that is Poppin' bottle's in the Ice like a Blizzard in 'Like A G6'. Like all my previous superstar predictions like Lady GaGa & Ke$ha, I think this girl Dev, will bring something to the table. 'Bass Down Low' is her 1st single, features The Cataracts, the ones who produced also, its an uptempo electropop/dance bass thumping song, undenyingly catchy, she has some tough swagga in this song, I think it's gonna be a hit in time, now, I would like my beats fast, and my Bass Down Low. =). Below is the video, its pretty rad, enjoy~!


Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!

2 comments:

FisheyBlakey said...

Bass Down Low [LISTEN TO IT NOW!]

Syafiq Shaharan said...

Freakin' SICK!!! This is my tune! It sounded a bit like 'Like A G6'...but this is far more AWESOME!!