Saturday, April 24, 2010

What You Waiting For (feat. Colby O'Donis) - Mizz Nina [1st Single]

Mizz Nina is a Malaysian Artist! Before she went solo she was in this group called 'Teh Tarik Crew', you might've heard about it, might've not. Nevermind. What matters now is her new single called 'What You Waiting For' it features Colby O'Donis, best known for his hit 'What You Got' and his feature in 'Just Dance'. 'What You Waiting For' is an infectious uptempo dance/pop song, full of synths which I love, beats are blazing, its a frenzy of autotuning but it makes the track even cooler. Yeah, bravo! great track it is. Such a nice dance/jam track, the 1st time I heard it on radio, I really went insane and tried my best to catch a word/title of the song, but I didnt and It got stuck ever since. Enjoy~!

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!