Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bad Boys (feat. Flo Rida) - Alexandra Burke [1st Single + Vid]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Alexandra Burke was last year's winner of X-Factor (kinda like American Idol UK version), with the fastest selling debut single 'Hallelujah' under her belt, she's ready with her own song from her debut album 'Overcome', 'Bad Boys' is an uptempo pop/urban-dance song, its a stomping electro-bass pumping tune with catchy hooks,chorus and random siren sounds going on in the song, with rapping by Flo Rida, at 1st I didnt even bother listening to it, but when I saw it reaching No.1 in the UK, and I watched a performance of this song, It started to grow on me, I'm in transition of super liking it now. Below is the video, she not only can sing, but dance too. Enjoy~!



The Live Performance on X Factor.


Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!