Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random Random Tracks!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
1, 2, 3, 4 - Plain White T's 
  • I thought they are gonna end up as a ONE HIT WONDER with 'Hey There Delilah' turns out I was wrong, here is the cheesy 'I Love You' slow jam 1st single from their latest album. 
Echo - Gorilla Zoe
  • Gorilla Zoe is a hip-hop artist, 'Echo' is his 2nd single off his latest album. Don't expect this song to be a typical rapping song, cause it's a pop/synth/r&b song, it has an extremely catchy chorus. serious shit. its a good song!
Wanted - Jessie James
  • Whoa. Jessie James is a new artist and I TELL U. SHE IS DAMN HOT. I ain't lying, and she has some major pipes going in her vocals, this is her 1st single titled 'Wanted' and its an upbeat pop/laid-back country-ish song, its super hot and catchy. 
I Love College - Asher Roth
  • This dude has been compared with Eminem for his rapping and him being a white rapper. Anyho, I Love College is a hip-hop/rap song, its a catchy fun crazy song, but I just can't stand one part of the song. LMFAO. 
Lovestruck - V Factory
  • V Factory is a dance/pop group, 'Lovestruck' is produced by hit maker RedOne, its a pop/dance/urban song, it has some sick beats in it, and it is indeed CATCHY!  
You Belong With Me (Pop Mix) - Taylor Swift
  • I posted the Original version last month which was great and pop enough.. but here we get a 'Pop Mix' which is serviced for the mainstream radio. Guitar Riffs and Drums were added, which has a much more 'pop-rock' feel to it. It's good.
 Kiss A Girl - Keith Urban
  • You might know him for being Nicole Kidman's husband but he is actually a country singer! He recently performed 'Kiss A Girl' with winner Kris Allen on American Idol, which was the 1st time I heard it, and I instantly liked the song, thanks to Kris Allen. LMAO. Its a pop/country song, catchy, great melody and everything.
Enjoy~!
PART 2 OF MORE RANDOMNESS COMING SOON...
Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!