Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hush Hush - The Pussycat Dolls [4th Single]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Pussycat Dolls has had a very weird single release for this 'Doll Domination' era, well, I can't exactly tell this is their 4th or 5th single. LOL. Anyways. Following up hits like 'When I Grow Up', 'I Hate This Part' & 'Jai Ho', the Pussycat Dolls are releasing the Hush Hush (The Tour/Remix) version instead of the original album version, 'Hush Hush' is now a midtempo - uptempo pop/dance song, it starts off slow.. and turns into a catchy dancey beat oriented song and it also features some parts of Gloria Gaynor's 'I Will Survive' which is super neat, great vocals by Nicole, I see this being a hit I guess, It grew on me after my 2nd listen, the video is set to premiere soon. Enjoy~!

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!