Friday, March 27, 2009

Real Man 大丈夫/ Compromise 妥協 - Jolin Tsai [1st & 2nd Single + Vid + BONUS]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The one and only Dancing Diva is back! Jolin Tsai released her album 'Butterfly' on March 26th, with the release of her 1st single 'Real Man' and the follow up 'Compromise'. 'Real Man' is an upbeat dance/pop song, it's super catchy, great lyrics, neat beats, the 1st time I listened to it.. it was pretty weird for me, but it grew on me, it's like my super jammer now, makes u sing the chorus loudly whether ur a guy or a girl. LOL. 2nd single 'Compromise' is a power ballad, it's a soulful ballad, like all Jolin ballads, very refreshing. As an extra, I'm posting the title track 'Butterfly' which is an super upbeat club/dance song, super HOT, the beats are PURE ORGASMIC, catchy catchy lyrics, its an AWESOME song, I hope that she'll release this as a single and we'll get to see a video of this awesome song. BUY THE ALBUM! (I hope I can get a copy of my own too). The videos are below, the MV for 'Real Man' is super awesome, Jolin lookin super hot, hot dance moves, great concept, its a neat video!

REAL MAN.
Compromise.

Links Are In The Comments.(BELOW)  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!