Monday, November 3, 2008

Decode + I Caught Myself - Paramore [Twilight Soundtrack]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Paramore are known for their hits 'Misery Business', 'CrushCrushCrush' and 'That's What You Get'. They've recorded 2 new tracks for the Twilight Movie Soundtrack. 'Decode' is the 1st single off the OST, 'Decode' is a rock/alternative song, very hypnotic vocals, described as the 'tension' and anger of the Twilight characters. The other track is 'I Caught Myself', is a more uplifting rock/alternative song, great instrumentals, awesome lyrics and flow. I prefer 'I Caught Myself' over 'Decode', but both are good. The video for 'Decode' will be premiering really soon, I can't wait for 'Twilight' the movie. Enjoy~!


Links Are In The Comments.  
What did you think of this song/video? Post your opinions and appreciation in the comments!