Friday, October 3, 2008

Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) - T.I. [2nd Single]

The follow up of the hit single 'Whatever You Like' from the album 'Paper Trail', here's the 2nd single featuring Rihanna. 'Live Your Life' is an upbeat pop/rap/dance song, it features and samples the 'Numa Numa' song (seriously), that made it even more insanely catchier, awesome beats, meaningful lyrics, it's just BRILLIANT. The song is already No.1 on the I-tunes Chart. The video is expected to premiere soon. Enjoy~!

Link Is In The Comments.

3 comments:

FisheyBlakey said...

Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna) - T.I. [Listen To It Now!]

Sean Lon said...

I like this song too! but i think the lyrics abit tasteless.. :)

edos said...

'Live Your Life' I love this song so much because Money or no Money, Luxury or none, you gat to live your life to its fullest cause its yours.


Make Money Online