Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1ST ANNIVERSARY!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

YAY!!! DBESTDAMMUZIC IS OFFICIALLY ONE YEAR OLD!!! One year ago, the blog was a Music Site/Personal Blog and soon, it became a stand alone music blog due to some requests by people. Visitors now has reached 8000+, which is quite a BIG accomplishment for me, the highest visitors in a day, i think was about 50 visitors. In one year, i've added 'Nuffnang' to see the stats of my blog, used Mediafire as my music storage, also, recently i've been promoting my blog and 8000+ visitors in a year without PROMO is considered awesome IMO, and most of all i wanna thank to all the people who visited the site and help me through. I will keep it up, and post more awesome music and lets break 20,000 by next year? lol. Keep On Visiting!!!

XOXO
Jotaru a.k.a Blake

No comments: