Monday, June 16, 2008

I'll Be There - Elva 萧亚轩

FINALLY! This is the 1st chinese song post in a million years. LoL. Elva 萧亚轩 is back with her new album '3 Faced Elva', the follow up of her previous comeback album '1087' which was her 1st album in 1087 days. The 1st single of her new album is 'I'll Be There', its may not be as catchy as her previous hits like 'L.o.V.e' or '表白', but this song brings some freshness to the chinese music scene, cause finally a good chinese song is here and i am really glad she's back!. 'I'll Be There' is an upbeat dance song, it contains some mixes of cool chinese instrumentals, the song itself is catchy in some way and i really like it alot!. Below is the video, 'I'll Be There' is the theme song of PUMA®SPORTLIFESTYLE by ELVA. Enjoy~!

I'll Be There - Elva 萧亚轩 [Listen To It Now!]

No comments: