Thursday, May 8, 2008

If I Never See Your Face Again [Ft. Rihanna] - Maroon5 [4th Single]

Here is a new single by Maroon 5 featuring Rihanna, 'If I Never See You Again' is set to be in both Maroon 5's re-released version of 'It Wont Be Soon Before Long' and Rihanna's re-released of 'Good Girl Gone Bad-Reloaded'. 'If I Never See Your Face Again' is a pop/dance upbeat Maroon 5 type of track, suprisingly their voices blend well together, and it has that catchy drum/bass sound *think Makes Me Wonder*. I'm posting the ORIGINAL/ALBUM version and this Remixed version, BTW. both songs sound quite different by their beats and vocals. The video is gonna be premiere anytime soon, remember to check back!. Enjoy~!

If I Never See Your Face Again [Ft. Rihanna] - Maroon5 [Listen To It Now!]
If I Never See Your Face Again (Album Version) - Maroon5 [Listen To It Now!]

No comments: