Sunday, April 6, 2008

Touch My Body - Mariah Carey [Mp3+Vid+Remix]

This is Mariah Carey's 18th No.1 Hit in the US, beating Elvis Presley for the most No.1's and is 2nd after The Beatles. Debuting at No.1 with 280k downloads on the Digital Charts.
'Touch My Body' is the 1st single and its taken from her upcoming album 'E=MC2', meaning Emancipation of Mimi to the power of 2. 'Touch My Body' is a very sleek, sensual track, with awesome beat bumps that makes u bounce, and naughty lyrics. Enjoy her 18th No.1 Hit, this is the ALBUM VERSION that includes an INTRO and the DJ Zax remix made the song a very uptempo, club banger song. and the video is just so funny, featuring 30 Rock's(TV Show) nerd.Enjoy, I personally LOVE this song! hope u like it too!

Touch My Body(AlbumVersion) - Mariah Carey [Listen To It Now!]
Touch My Body (DJ Zax Remix) [Ft. Fatman Scoop] - Mariah Carey [Listen To It Now!]





No comments: